Is there a double dashed line in Draw to be imported?

  1. #1
    Anna M.
    Guest

    Is there a double dashed line in Draw to be imported?

    In "Draw" there is a limited number of types of lines that could be drawn
    such es dashed line, dotted line, 1dash 2dots etc. I use Drw to sketch
    clothes in fashion production and need a double dashed line to show double
    top stitches.

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Is there a double dashed line in Draw to be imported?

    Just some thoughts ..

    Perhaps an approx way which might be acceptable
    Draw a line, then apply line style 3pt (the 2 lines version, not the solid
    version), followed by dash style (square or round dot)

    Otherwise .. maybe make a dash line, then duplicate the line and align both
    lines close and parallel to each other, then group the 2 lines together, and
    use this as your "template" line
    --
    Rgds
    Max
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: Is there a double dashed line in Draw to be imported?

    Hi Anna

    Maybe the following will help
    Type a single = sign in a cell.
    Format>Cells>Format>Horizontal dropdown>Fill.

    Regards

    Roger Govier