Closed Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

how to design an inventory spreadsheet for small business

  1. #1
    Carmen
    Guest

    how to design an inventory spreadsheet for small business

    if anyone aleady knows of or who has this please let me know i need it and am
    terrible at excel

  2. #2
    ufo_pilot
    Guest

    RE: how to design an inventory spreadsheet for small business

    try this site for some example spreadsheets

  3. #3
    Carmen
    Guest

    RE: how to design an inventory spreadsheet for small business

    This is a great site thankyou

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: how to design an inventory spreadsheet for small business

    Carmen

    Try the Excel Business Template Gallery at Microsoft.

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...377101033.aspx

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

    On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:30:07 -0800, Carmen <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >This is a great site thankyou
    >
    >"ufo_pilot" wrote:
    >
    >> try this site for some example spreadsheets
    >>
    >> http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html
    >>

    >> "Carmen" wrote:
    >>
    >> > if anyone aleady knows of or who has this please let me know i need it and am
    >> > terrible at excel

Closed Thread