about examples

  1. #1
    hassan barjini
    Guest

    about examples

    I would like to teach excel by example ? would you pls let me find best
    examples in excel for newuser and expert
    best

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: about examples

    Best in what context?

    There are millions of examples out there, but it depends upon the subject
    matter. For instance, Debra Dalgleish has great examples for pivot tables
    and data validation at www.contextures.com, John Walkenbach has many tips
    on many subjects at www.j-walk.com/ss, Chip Pearson has some nice date and
    array formulae at www.cpearson.com, etc., etc. There is so much out there,
    but they may not be specific to your need, so it is probably best to build
    up your own example set.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...