copy userform

  1. #1
    Oldjay
    Guest

    copy userform

    I want to copy a user form from one workbook to a instruction manual. I just
    want the form with no functionality

    oldjay

  2. #2

    Re: copy userform

    Show the form.
    hit alt-prtscr on the keyboard

    Open up your manual (in MSWord??).
    locate its new home
    hit ctrl-v (to paste)

    (Alt-prtscr just copies the active window to the windows clipboard)

  3. #3
    pameluh
    Guest

    RE: copy userform

    Hi Oldjay,

    Open your workbook
    Select the cells you want to copy
    Open MS Word (or whatever program you are pasting the form into)
    Put your cursor where you want to insert
    Click Edit
    Click Paste Special
    Select Picture (Enhanced Metafile)
    Click OK

    This will insert your spreadsheet data as an image instead of as a table.
    I've done dozens of instructions manuals and it's always worked great for me.
    If you want to be able to link the information to the spreadsheet so that
    the manual gets updated when you update data in the spreadsheet, before
    clicking OK, click the Paste Link radio button.

    I hope this is helpful to you.

    Good luck,

    Pamela