Right justify moved data only part way

  1. #1
    hgopp99
    Guest

    Right justify moved data only part way

    As input, I have a spreadsheet, and I noticed that many of the columns, when
    right-justified only moved a portion of the way across the cell. Then I
    noticed that if I shrunk the cell and tried to left or right justify, it was
    possible that I would lose all or part of the data. Apparently, the column
    width is not being shrunk, per se, but moved. I am not familiar with this
    and would like to remove this function.

    --
    hgopp99

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Right justify moved data only part way

    It sounds to me like your data is text with trailing whitespace
    characters in some cells.

    I have no idea what you mean by "the column width...(is) moved". Column
    width is a single number for each column.