Hyperlinking pdf files

  1. #1
    Scotland

    Hyperlinking pdf files

    Sorry everyone, you've probably seen this before. I'm having difficulty in hyperlinking pdf files. Some links receive a message 'cannot open the specified file' others open adobe quickly then the application disappears. All the pdf files are in the same folder location on the server. Can anyone help please?

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    RE: Hyperlinking pdf files

    How are you creating the hyperlink?

  3. #3
    Scotland
    Using insert/hyperlink and then browsing for the file.