How do I delete a page in Excel?

  1. #1
    Paul
    Guest

    How do I delete a page in Excel?

    I have a 5 page report I created in Excel. I want to delete the
    last 2 pages (page 4 and 5 of 5).

    Thanks, Paul...

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: How do I delete a page in Excel?

    hold down the ctrl key>select both>right click>delete.
    record a macro while doing.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    George Gee
    Guest

    Re: How do I delete a page in Excel?

    Paul

    Right-click the sheet tab > 'Delete'.

    George

  4. #4
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: How do I delete a page in Excel?

    On the otherhand if you want to leave you Excel file intact, when you
    print via File, Print,
    your print driver probably let you print pages 1-3
    you can check ahead of time witht he help of Print Preview.
    ---
    HTH,

  5. #5
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How do I delete a page in Excel?

    Paul

    What do you consider a "page" to be?

    A worksheet?

    A page that would be part of a printed area on one worksheet?

    George has given you a method of deleting a worksheet.

    If you have 5 printed pages on one sheet, you could simply delete the rows you
    don't want or change the print area to exclude those rows.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP