Closed Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

lesson plan for geometry for special education learners

  1. #1

    lesson plan for geometry for special education learners

    Need help on lesson plan for geometry

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.newusers

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: lesson plan for geometry for special education learners

    Why would EXCEL have a lesson plan for Geometry?

    "[email protected]" <[email protected]@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Barbara Wiseman
    Guest

    Re: lesson plan for geometry for special education learners

    Nothing to do with excel, but here are some sites which we found useful with
    my son.
    http://www.easymaths.com/
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/educat...andard/mathsI/
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/educat...ry/index.shtml
    try doing a google search too.
    Barbara

  4. #4

    Re: lesson plan for geometry for special education learners

    I'm not sure that these will be a specific match, but you may want to browse
    through them for other stuff:

    MS shares a bunch of templates (some excel, some word) at:
    http://office.microsoft.com/template...CT062100801033

    and you may want to look here, too:
    http://www.microsoft.com/education/

    There's a link in the bottom left under Educators that looks interesting.