printing gridlines don't work

  1. #1
    finding-my-way635
    Guest

    printing gridlines don't work

    I follow the directions in help but it still doesn't work

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: printing gridlines don't work

    Try adding a border to the affected cells.

    "finding-my-way635" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    gls858

    finding-my-way635 wrote:
    > I follow the directions in help but it still doesn't work

    click on the small square above row 1 and to the left of col a
    this will select the entire sheet. Then on the menu bar select
    Data > Sort the rest is pretty easy.

    gls858

  4. #4
    Jacob_F_Roecker
    Guest

    RE: printing gridlines don't work

    I'd love to help but I need you to be more specific.

    You may want to apply boarders to your cells and then try pringing them.

    There's a boarders icon next to the fill (paint bucket) on the Formatting
    Toolbar

    If your formatting toolbar isn't there go to VIEW | TOOLBARS | FORMATTING.

    I don't know if this helps. It's hard to understand what the problem
    really is.

    [email protected]

  5. #5
    gls858

    gls858 wrote:
    > finding-my-way635 wrote:
    >> I follow the directions in help but it still doesn't work

    > click on the small square above row 1 and to the left of col a
    > this will select the entire sheet. Then on the menu bar select
    > Data > Sort the rest is pretty easy.
    >
    > gls858

    Oops wrong thread sorry!

    gls858

  6. #6
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: printing gridlines don't work

    See Gridlines and Borders
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/gridline.htm

    You will not print gridlines if you are not using automatic background (pattern) color
    white is a color and it will wipe out gridlines.

    Display of gridlines and Printing of gridlines are two different things.
    see my page above.
    ---
    HTH,