Purchasing Excel eBook 3 Pak

  1. #1

    Purchasing Excel eBook 3 Pak

    I would like to buy the Excel eBook 3 Pak in a downloadable form and all that is listed on the web site is a 3 Pak in CD form.

    I would think it is more cost efficient to deliver in an electronic form.

    Is there a way to purchase the 3 Pak in an electronic form?

    Please advise.

  2. #2
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Purchasing Excel eBook 3 Pak

    You are looking at advertising on a commercial site and are
    posting your question to a text only newsgroup that does not
    have advertising -- what is wrong with this picture.

    You might take a look at several video tutorials at
    http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/ExcelMain.htm

    or at more conventional tutorials (also free) listed at
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials
    ---
    HTH,

    news:[email protected]...