how do i set up a spreadsheet to calculate fuel milage

  1. #1
    Dmds
    Guest

    how do i set up a spreadsheet to calculate fuel milage

    i want to make a spreadsheet that take my total km and liters and converts
    them to gallons and miles then calculates mpg

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: how do i set up a spreadsheet to calculate fuel milage

    1 liter = 0.264172051 US gallon
    1 miles = 1.609344 kilometers

    A = Kilometers
    B = liters

    =(A1*1.609344*0.264172051)/B1

    OK, I've probably overdone it with the significant digits, but there's your
    equation.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    paul
    Guest

    Re: how do i set up a spreadsheet to calculate fuel milage

    1 Imperial gallons = 4.54609188 litres so 0.219969 if you want imp mpg

    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!