Why is Page Setup Comment Box blanked in Excel 2003?

  1. #1
    Heyvet
    Guest

    Why is Page Setup Comment Box blanked in Excel 2003?

    I am using Excel as a database for records. I want to print out a worksheet
    complete with comments. WhenI use Page Setup>Sheet I find that the Comments
    Box is blanked out/unuseable.
    Can anyone explain/help.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Why is Page Setup Comment Box blanked in Excel 2003?

    The comments option will be disabled if you access the Page Setup dialog
    box from the Preview window.

    Instead, in Normal view, choose File > Page Setup.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3