Calculation based with Range of Date

  1. #1
    Rao Ratan Singh
    Guest

    Calculation based with Range of Date

    Hi
    I m facing problem with my worksheets which i have to calculate total sales
    in particular month.

    sheet 1 have

    Date Sale Undr 4% CST Sale Undr 10 CST Sale Undr 4% RST
    DD/MM/YY
    1.10.2005 10000
    2.10.2005 250000
    3.10.2005
    150000
    4.10.2005 1000
    1.11.2005
    2.11.2005
    3.12.2005
    4.12.2005
    1.1.2005 etc

    Sheet 2 have
    Quarterly Return

    Month
    Sale Undr 4% CST Sale Undr 10 CST Sale Undr 4% RST
    January
    February
    March

    In Sheet 2 i want to calculate Sale amount for particular month which is in
    sheet 1
    How it can be

    Thanks and regard

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Calculation based with Range of Date

    B2: =SUMPRODUCT(--(TEXT(Sheet1!$A$2:$A$200,"mmmm")=$A2),Sheet!B$2:B$200)

    copy down and across

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...