Where do I find my Task Pane in Microsoft Excel?

  1. #1
    Erin
    Guest

    Where do I find my Task Pane in Microsoft Excel?

    I'm having a hard time doing my class work when I am not finding what I need
    to be using like the book says. It's really starting to drive me nuts.

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Where do I find my Task Pane in Microsoft Excel?

    To display the Task Pane, use CTRL+F1 or go to the View menu and
    choose View Task Pane.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Where do I find my Task Pane in Microsoft Excel?

    View | Task Pane (or CTLR+F1) will display Task Bar
    Remember Task Pane tires to be many thing to many people (hence its aka name
    Task Pain)
    In its top row look for downward pointing triangle; click this; select
    Getting Started to see the basic Task Pane panel
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

  4. #4
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: Where do I find my Task Pane in Microsoft Excel?

    Chip......

    I don't see this in either XL97 or XL2k........is this just anXP thing?

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

    news:#[email protected]...

  5. #5
    George Nicholson
    Guest

    Re: Where do I find my Task Pane in Microsoft Excel?

    Yes. Task Panes were a new feature for Office XP (aka 2002)

    --
    George Nicholson

    Remove 'Junk' from return address.

    news:[email protected]...