[SOLVED] how do I make the first three rows repeat on top of every page?

  1. #1
    StardustDave
    Guest

    [SOLVED] how do I make the first three rows repeat on top of every page?

    I am using Excel 2002 and have documents with 9 colums wide and 100 to 200
    rows long.
    I am printing in landscape mode on letter size paper.

    I want the first three rows of the very first page to repeat at the top of
    each new page that gets printed.

    So every time there is a page break it will re-insert the top three rows
    before continuing with the row sequence?

    Ok,,, so I am a newbe :o)
    Thanks for any help.
    StardustDave.

  2. #2
    Michael M
    Guest

    RE: how do I make the first three rows repeat on top of every page?

    Hi Dave
    Have a look at Page Setup/Sheet/Rows to repeat box

    HTH
    Michael

  3. #3
    StardustDave

    "Michael M" wrote:

    > Hi Dave
    > Have a look at Page Setup/Sheet/Rows to repeat box
    >
    > HTH
    > Michael
    >
    > "StardustDave" wrote:
    >
    > > I am using Excel 2002 and have documents with 9 colums wide and 100 to 200
    > > rows long.
    > > I am printing in landscape mode on letter size paper.
    > >
    > > I want the first three rows of the very first page to repeat at the top of
    > > each new page that gets printed.
    > >
    > > So every time there is a page break it will re-insert the top three rows
    > > before continuing with the row sequence?
    > >
    > > Ok,,, so I am a newbe :o)
    > > Thanks for any help.
    > > StardustDave.

    Worked perfect! Thanks Michael.