Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

set a default value for a cell ?

  1. #1
    Jeethu
    Guest

    set a default value for a cell ?

    I want to set a default value to a cell or set of cells which might be edited
    by the user?

    I have a column which is used by a person to enter values. But A default
    value should appear.

    Could you please help me?

  2. #2
    R..VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: set a default value for a cell ?

    see help on data validation or debra degliesh's page
    http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

    "Jeethu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I want to set a default value to a cell or set of cells which might be
    >edited
    > by the user?
    >
    > I have a column which is used by a person to enter values. But A default
    > value should appear.
    >
    > Could you please help me?

Closed Thread