Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

reset cells to 0 all at once

  1. #1
    Workshops
    Guest

    reset cells to 0 all at once

    I have a sheet that requires me to clear all the cells to continue. My cell
    are A2 to C30. Is there a button or something I can have to clear them all at
    once?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: reset cells to 0 all at once

    Do you want have a zero in each cell?
    Type A2:C30 in the name box (above column A)
    type 0 and press ctrl + enter

    If you want to clear the cells of content type
    A2:C30 in the name box and press delete

    Peo Sjoblom

    Northwest Excel Solutions

    www.nwexcelsolutions.com

    (remove ^^ from email address)

    Portland, Oregon

    "Workshops" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I have a sheet that requires me to clear all the cells to continue. My cell
    > are A2 to C30. Is there a button or something I can have to clear them all
    > at
    > once?

Closed Thread