Closed Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Excel help please

  1. #1
    Anthony
    Guest

    Excel help please

    How to add clip art in excel behind text & grid lines?

  2. #2
    george
    Guest

    RE: Excel help please

    I am trying to install Excel to my computer. On the box it does not indicate
    that Microsoft Office 2003 is necessary and I don't have Office 2003. Is
    that why I cannot install Excel?

    --
    George

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Excel help please

    You should be able to install Excel as a stand-alone.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    gls858
    Guest

    Re: Excel help please

    george wrote:
    > I am trying to install Excel to my computer. On the box it does not indicate
    > that Microsoft Office 2003 is necessary and I don't have Office 2003. Is
    > that why I cannot install Excel?

    Exactly what error message are you getting?

    gls858

  5. #5
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Excel help please

    Hi Anthony..........
    Excel doesn't do that as a standard feature (at least not my 97). The only
    way I can accomplish it is to use the CAMERA icon to take a picture of a
    section of the sheet I want overlaid on the clipart and then move it into
    position and do FormatPicture > ColorsAndLines > NoFill.........then you can
    change values in the original range and the "imitation cells" on the overlay
    will change value accordingly.....

    hth
    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3