Excel 2003

  1. #1
    Sucy
    Guest

    Excel 2003

    How do I stop the "Getting Started" window opening each time Excel starts?

  2. #2
    mainemike
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2003

    To enable / disable the Getting Started task pane:
    1. Click on Tools | Options to display the Options dialog box.
    2. Click on the View tab.
    3. Uncheck the Startup Task Pane check box.

    --
    mainemike

  3. #3
    Sucy