need help with Outlook/Excel interface

  1. #1
    Brainless_in_Boston
    Guest

    need help with Outlook/Excel interface

    how can I copy multiple Excel files from Outlook (all at once) into Excel?

    Is there a way to do this? When I right click ONE file attached to the email,
    I can copy it, either using My Computer, or opening the directory within
    Excel. BUT, if I clik 2 or more, and try to copy & paste, it doesn't work. I
    have 16 files to copy. Can you help?

    I've been looking online using microsoft "Help" for over 30 minutes (not too
    helpful!). Simple searches do NOT yield a solution!!

    Any real help you can give me is appreciated. Thanks.

    Mark

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: need help with Outlook/Excel interface

    I have only been able to save them all to a temp location, then open all of
    them at once from the temp location. Not much help, but...

  3. #3
    Brainless_in_Boston
    Guest

    RE: need help with Outlook/Excel interface

    Duke,

    Thanks for your help. I just wish microsoft would truly have integrated
    software!

    It seems rediculous that I can't just cut & paste them from one application
    to the other, as a group.

    Mark

  4. #4
    gls858

    Brainless_in_Boston wrote:
    > how can I copy multiple Excel files from Outlook (all at once) into Excel?
    >
    > Is there a way to do this? When I right click ONE file attached to the email,
    > I can copy it, either using My Computer, or opening the directory within
    > Excel. BUT, if I clik 2 or more, and try to copy & paste, it doesn't work. I
    > have 16 files to copy. Can you help?
    >
    > I've been looking online using microsoft "Help" for over 30 minutes (not too
    > helpful!). Simple searches do NOT yield a solution!!
    >
    > Any real help you can give me is appreciated. Thanks.
    >
    > Mark

    Hold down the shift key then click each file, right click select copy
    then paste them wherever.

    gls858