What is "Microsoft Works Spreadsheet?"

  1. #1
    Laurel
    Guest

    What is "Microsoft Works Spreadsheet?"

    I bought a new Dell PC and was assured I would get Word and Excel on it.
    Word is there, but all I can find for a spreadsheet is "Micorsoft Works
    Spreadsheet." Is this a new name for Excel? If not, is it compatible with
    Excel? Why do they do stuff like this?????

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: What is "Microsoft Works Spreadsheet?"

    Microsoft Works is not Excel. It sounds like you misunderstood
    what Dell was selling, or equally likely, Dell screwed you.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...