Creating a table from Excel data

  1. #1

    Creating a table from Excel data

    I have a substantial excel spreadsheet with 10 columns of simple text/figures, and I need to frequently lift the data from a single row and display it seperately in the form of a simple vertical 10-row x 1 column table that can be dropped into other documents such as a web page. What is the easiest way to process this task, and can it be condensed into a macro that is readily available for future use?
    All suggestions will be welcome, or pointers to other helpful information.

  2. #2
    R..VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: Creating a table from Excel data

    use copy-pastespcial-transpose
    yes suggest you record a macro doing these steps and genealise the macro by
    modifying.

    news:[email protected]...