finding last and creating average amount income to date

  1. #1
    Jerry Kinder
    Guest

    finding last and creating average amount income to date

    Hi,
    In col B are dates in col F are the amounts paid. in A1 I want to create
    the average months income. Generating the avearge using the part of the
    month not just an entire month.

    If I am at 10 days into a month or 20 days etc. the average will reflect
    just that part of the month. So if I am at three months and 17 days have
    the average month reflect that.

    Thank you,
    Jerry

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: finding last and creating average amount income to date

    =AVERAGE(IF((B2:B32<>"")*(B2:B32<=TODAY()),F2:F32))

    which is an array formula, it should be committed with Ctrl-Shift-Enter, not
    just Enter.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...