regarding auto fill background

  1. #1
    Chopper
    Guest

    regarding auto fill background

    more info pls.. it sorta works what I have been entering is cell value
    not equal to and then I put a 0 in, this works, sorta. I went to the next
    colume and tried to do the same thing except there is a 0 in the colume and I
    still want it colored in but it doesn't........ I tried leaving the formula
    blank trying to say not equal to "nothing" (best way I can describe it) but
    then it doesn't do anything.

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: regarding auto fill background

    Not cleaqr what you're wanting..........are you looking for Conditional
    Formatting, which will color a cell background depending on it's value, (or
    other things).....or what........? Post more details and someone will be
    glad to help.

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3