Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

How do I create a required password before opening an excel doc?

  1. #1
    Susie
    Guest

    How do I create a required password before opening an excel doc?

    I am trying to protect my excel spread sheet doc, where it will require to
    enter a password prior to opening the document, each time someone wants to
    view it.

    Thanks,

    Susie

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a required password before opening an excel doc?

    Hi

    When you save the sheet, from the Save dialog box click on Tools (in the top
    right corner) and select General Options.

    Andy.

    "Susie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I am trying to protect my excel spread sheet doc, where it will require to
    > enter a password prior to opening the document, each time someone wants to
    > view it.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Susie

Closed Thread