is there any way to recover the lost document?

  1. #1
    yalanola
    Guest

    is there any way to recover the lost document?

    I was editing a document and I closed the the application accidentally
    without saving it. is there any way to recover it ?

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: is there any way to recover the lost document?

    If you were working on a new file that had not been saved, you're out of
    luck. If you opened an existing file, and were working on it when you
    exited, you can re-open it, but your changes will not be there.

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

    news:[email protected]...