cHANGIN A CELL COLOUR BASED ON A CELL VALUE

  1. #1
    mohd21uk via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    cHANGIN A CELL COLOUR BASED ON A CELL VALUE

    I would like to change a cell's background colour if a certain value is
    entered in another cell. For e.g., if Yes is entered in cell a5 i would like
    to have cell c9 in green. I would be grateful if you could provide me a
    formula that could do this for me.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: cHANGIN A CELL COLOUR BASED ON A CELL VALUE

    No formula, conditional formatting. See
    http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

    Bob Phillips