how do I merge a worksheet into another one?

  1. #1
    chelle38
    Guest

    how do I merge a worksheet into another one?

    I have a worksheet that has information that I want to insert addresses in
    from another worksheet, they share a common id number. How do I merge the
    two?

  2. #2
    pdberger
    Guest

    RE: how do I merge a worksheet into another one?

    C --
    You want to use a VLOOKUP or HLOOKUP function -- they look up info from one
    table and put it in the cell. The Excel help is pretty good on this, but it
    can be a little tricky the first time. Try their help with very small tables
    of info until you get the hang of it.

    HTH