excel -10 sections - footer needs to say "Section # Page #

  1. #1
    Maggie
    Guest

    excel -10 sections - footer needs to say "Section # Page #

    I have a 10 section worksheet that I need to have a footer that says Section
    # page # on each page for printing the whole worksheet.
    eg Section 1 Page 10 would the page 10 of the whole worksheet:
    Section 3 Page 59 would be page 59 of the whole worksheet

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    RE: excel -10 sections - footer needs to say "Section # Page #

    I've used a macro to do this in WORD, but haven't ever tried it in EXCEL.
    I'm guessing it would need a macro though.

  3. #3
    Maggie
    Guest

    RE: excel -10 sections - footer needs to say "Section # Page #

    Thanks Barb I will try to do a macro but have never done one before in excel.
    I have alway had trouble with them in word as well.