How can i laren exal?

  1. #1
    all
    Guest

    How can i laren exal?

    halp me i want laren abut Excel pales som bady halpe me

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Ohio, USA
    What exactly do you want to know about excel?
    Excel has 2 main features. It is a spreadsheet program that has database capabilities and it has a built in "programming" language.

    You can "learn" the spreadsheet by just "playing" with it. Think of something you do with mathematics on a regular basis by hand, then "translate" that into Excel.

    Use the help feature, it is usually pretty good and informative, although it does leave a little or a lot to be desired (depending on the function and the version of Excel).

    You may want to obtain a book about Excel (sorry, I know of none off of the top of my head) from the library or a bookstore (I recommend the bookstore, that way you can use it forever and mark it up with notes, etc.).

    Programming Excel is a relatively easy jump from there, although it requires much more time to learn.

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How can i laren exal?

    I think that post was a joke?
    Or are there people who spell that bad?

    Peo

    "bgeier" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How can i laren exal?

    Ah, but even that badly spelt, you understood it <G>

    Bob

    news:#[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: How can i laren exal?

    > Ah, but even that badly spelt, you understood it <G>

    I raed soemhwere taht as lnog as the frist and lsat letetrs are in the rihgt
    palce you can siltl raed wrods wihtuot too mcuh truolbe. It is qiute
    rmerrakalbe how qiukcly yuor eye ajdutss to the new cmobniatoin of ltteres
    and you srtat to raed the wrods wtih aese.

    <g>
    --

    Sandy

    [email protected]

  6. #6
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Re: How can i laren exal?

    There was an e-mail "joke" circulated a while ago regarding this concept in
    human comprehension.

    It supposedly originated at Cambridge, triggered by a study that took place
    there.

    Check out this link:

    http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/~mattd/Cmabrigde/

    RD
    -------------------
    -------------------

  7. #7
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: How can i laren exal?

    >halp me i want laren abut Excel pales som bady halpe me

    You by book. It help give you learn Excel fast. It easy! I no not Excel any
    week past. I get book this day expert I.

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  8. #8
    George Gee
    Guest

    Re: How can i laren exal?

    witch blook? mustt haf, musst be expert buy Chewsday!

    George Gee

    news:%[email protected]...

  9. #9
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How can i laren exal?

    That's the most sensible thing I have seen you post <vbg>

  10. #10
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: How can i laren exal?

    Duumys for Excel. Berry, berry goud blook!

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  11. #11
    George Gee
    Guest

    Re: How can i laren exal?

    Store say 'hafn'tt 'Duumys for Excel' - but this won haff
    'Excel for Duumys' - most be inferiorr, knot expert yet!