Why does it say Book-1 after Microsoft Excel?

  1. #1
    Sue H
    Guest

    Why does it say Book-1 after Microsoft Excel?

    OK, I'm having trouble with Excel. I can't get into any of the commands. Why
    does it say Book 1 after Microsoft Excel at the top of a worksheet. What am I
    doing wrong?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: Why does it say Book-1 after Microsoft Excel?

    1. What do you mean by command, do you mean the menu and if so whate happens
    or what does not happen?

    2. When you open excel using default settings excel opens a new workbook
    called Book1 by default, nothing wrong with that.

    3. I have no idea, it's impossible to say with so little information, are
    you certain you are making anything wrong?

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom

  3. #3
    paul
    Guest

    RE: Why does it say Book-1 after Microsoft Excel?

    are you saying you have no menu commands or buttons visible
    can you select a cell and type??
    --
    paul
    [email protected]