remove macro

  1. #1
    Ron
    Guest

    remove macro

    Hi every time I start an excel workbook I have made I get the security
    warning about running macros but as far as I can tell there are no macros in
    the workbook. When I go to tools/macro there are no macros visible in the
    box that appears. So what is causing the security message to appear? And how
    can I stop it? If I set the security level to low the message does not
    appear.
    Windows XP Pro SP2 and Office 2003
    Thanks Ron

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: remove macro

    Press ALT+F11 to open the VBA editor. Delete any text in any of
    the modules under "Microsoft Excel Object" and delete any modules
    under "Modules"

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson