Two links changed on my site

  1. #1
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Two links changed on my site

    Hi all

    I have no control of my second site anymore (rondebruin.com)
    I can't reach my hosting company on this moment (vacation I think)

    I only use this site for testing but there where two pages on it that I have now add to my NL site

    Disable command bars and controls
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/menuid.htm

    Analysis ToolPak Translator 7.0
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/atptranslator.htm

    --
    Regards Ron De Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  2. #2

    Re: Two links changed on my site

    I think I've always used .nl.

    But do you really have two separate and distinct sites or does the .com site
    (usually) redirect to the .nl site?

    (From someone who knows nothing about HTML stuff!)

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Two links changed on my site

    Hi Dave

    > But do you really have two separate

    Yes

    On the index page of rondebruin.com it say "Only the nl site have content on this moment"
    and a link to rondebruin.nl

    The com site is only for testing Dave
    That's why there were only two pages on this site.

    I hope I get the com site back because I pay the bill last month <g>

    --
    Regards Ron De Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  4. #4

    Re: Two links changed on my site

    Good luck.

    I hope they get back from vacation soon.

  5. #5
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Two links changed on my site