how to make form layouts

  1. #1

    how to make form layouts

    I have a new job and there are a lot of forms that the previous person made-. an example of a simple form would be a two columns with 15 rows (15 rows divided into two by a line down the middle) which have a height greater than one would normally see - this has names down the left side and other information on the right side and expands downward if necessary. This form fills a complete printed 8 1/2 x 11 page. Does someone know how this is done.

  2. #2
    kassie
    Guest

    RE: how to make form layouts

    To adjust the row height, select the 15 rows, ie select the row numbers, not
    column A. Move your mouse to the line between any 2 rows, click and pull it
    down to about 3 times the normal height and release. Do a print preview, and
    you'll soon see when you are right.

    To do the lines and columns, select columns A and B, move your cursor to the
    line between the two, where the cursor changes to an adjusting arrow, and
    drag to the right till it fills a page width. Select the 30 cells - A1 to
    B15, click on the borders icon, and select the type of line you want