How do I open a floppy from a Works file in Excel on new computer

  1. #1
    Barbie
    Guest

    How do I open a floppy from a Works file in Excel on new computer

    I have a floppy disk with a Works file on it. How can I open it on my new
    computer and transfer the data to an Excel file?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How do I open a floppy from a Works file in Excel on new computer

    You need top convert it to excel file format first, excel cannot read works
    spreadsheet files
    If you still have works you can save as *.xlr

    http://www.rl-software.com/converter...b-to-excel.htm

    the above link shows a conversion program

    Peo Sjoblom

    Excel 95 - Excel 2007
    Northwest Excel Solutions
    www.nwexcelsolutions.com
    if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

    news:[email protected]...