Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

calculating age in excel

  1. #1
    Emiller
    Guest

    calculating age in excel

    What formula can I use to calculate a person age.

    We have the current date on the worksheet as well as a column for the
    birthdates. Both areas is formatted in a date format. We want a column that
    will calculate the persons age as of today.
    Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

    Em

  2. #2
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: calculating age in excel

    With the DoB in A1 try:

    =DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"y")

    Sandy

    [email protected]
    [email protected] with @tiscali.co.uk

    "Emiller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What formula can I use to calculate a person age.
    >
    > We have the current date on the worksheet as well as a column for the
    > birthdates. Both areas is formatted in a date format. We want a column
    > that will calculate the persons age as of today.
    > Any direction would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Em

Closed Thread