multi color printing in cell

  1. #1
    denbid
    Guest

    multi color printing in cell

    I have a excel sheet with red and black fonts whan I print it out all fonts
    are black. The yelow and green highlights print in color but the red font
    doesn't

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: multi color printing in cell

    Try printing the file from another computer/printer setup. Could be that
    printer is out of Red ink.......could be there's a hardware problem with the
    printer or cable.........could be a driver problem.................Can you
    obtain red printout from any other file on that computer/printer?

    hth
    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    denbid
    Guest

    Re: multi color printing in cell

    I can print pictures it's just the excel. everytime they send me the form I
    can never printthe red font in the cell that is with the black. I'll try the
    file on another computer and printer and I'll double check the settings.