Search Through Multiple Tabs' Contents

  1. #1

    Search Through Multiple Tabs' Contents

    I was wondering if someone can help me create a search form within my excel workbook that would search through multiple tabs all at once and display the results indicating which tab the info resides?
    Thanks, Mike

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Search Through Multiple Tabs' Contents

    Versions 2002 and 2003 have this capability in Edit>Find which display the
    across workbook results in a dialog box.

    If you want the info displayed outside the dialog box, like into a range of
    cells on a sheet, you would require VBA

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP