Conditional Format - Date

  1. #1
    R.C.
    Guest

    Conditional Format - Date

    I have a question that I home y'all may be able to help me with: I am trying
    to use Conditional Formating for some dates. What I want to do is have only
    certain dates to be in bold and older ones not to be. ie., if I am entering
    dates for June on a spreadsheet for the month of June, I just want the dates
    for June of 2006 to be in bold and not the others. I have done value ranges
    (equal to 6/1/06 to 6/30/06) but I don't want to always be doing this with
    each month. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Conditional Format - Date

    Try a formula of say

    =MONTH(A1)=MONTH(TODAY())

    assuming the date is in A1.

    If you span years, then use

    =AND(YEAR(A1)=YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(A1)=MONTH(TODAY()))

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...