can I copy a column of email addresses, paste into email address?

  1. #1
    Lizizfree
    Guest

    can I copy a column of email addresses, paste into email address?

    I too have a list of email addresses in one column and would like to insert
    all addresses into one email for a mass mailing, is it possible to do without
    copy and pasting each email address in one at a time?

  2. #2

    Re: can I copy a column of email addresses, paste into email address?

    I'd use this.

    Insert a new column to the right of the email address column.

    I'm gonna use A for my email column and B for my new column.

    Put this in B1:
    =A1
    put this in B2:
    =B1&";"&A2
    (Change the separator to what you need)

    And drag down the column.

    Copy that last cell and paste into your email to: field.

  3. #3
    Wiley
    Guest

    Re: can I copy a column of email addresses, paste into email addre

    Or just paste into Word. Highlgiht the table in Word, go to Table -> Convert
    ->
    Table to Text, having it use whatever separator (comma or semicolon, etc.).
    It will create a nice list easily copied into the email.

  4. #4
    Lizizfree
    Guest

    Re: can I copy a column of email addresses, paste into email addre

    Thank you very much, I tried it and it worked great

  5. #5
    Lizizfree
    Guest

    Re: can I copy a column of email addresses, paste into email addre

    I tried it but when I copy and paste the column that was converted into text
    it still wouldn't paste all of the addresses, it would only paste the first
    one in the line.