How to override "Too Many Cell Formats" error comment.

  1. #1
    Delg
    Guest

    How to override "Too Many Cell Formats" error comment.

    When working on excell, how can I override this "Too Many Cell Formats"
    comment?

  2. #2
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Re: How to override "Too Many Cell Formats" error comment.

    Delg wrote:
    > When working on excell, how can I override this "Too Many Cell
    > Formats" comment?

    maybe this would be useful:

    http://exceltips.vitalnews.com/Pages..._Be_Added.html

    --
    Hope I helped you.

    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

    Ciao

    Franz Verga from Italy

  3. #3
    Delg
    Guest

    Re: How to override "Too Many Cell Formats" error comment.

    Hi Franz,

    I'm still a little confused how to remove "Too Many Cell Formats" error
    comment.
    Hoping I can solve em sometimes.

  4. #4
    SteveW
    Guest

    Re: How to override "Too Many Cell Formats" error comment.

    Did you read the link ?

    Steve

    On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 20:02:32 +0100, Delg <[email protected]=

    wrote:

    > Hi Franz,
    >
    > I'm still a little confused how to remove "Too Many Cell Formats" erro=

    > comment.
    > Hoping I can solve em sometimes.
    >
    > "Franz Verga" wrote:
    >
    >> Delg wrote:
    >> > When working on excell, how can I override this "Too Many Cell
    >> > Formats" comment?

    >> maybe this would be useful:
    >>
    >> http://exceltips.vitalnews.com/Pages...m_Formats_Can=

    _Be_Added.html