[SOLVED] i formatted an excel sheet, to fit my page, how do i add a page?

  1. #1
    newnewnew
    Guest

    [SOLVED] i formatted an excel sheet, to fit my page, how do i add a page?

    I am really new at excel and I used page breaks to make a log in sheet how I
    need, now it says Page 1, and i filled up the name column how do I add
    another page with the same format?

  2. #2
    SteveW
    Guest

    Re: i formatted an excel sheet, to fit my page, how do i add a page?

    Unless you've selected fit to one page
    As you use rows afgter the end of page 1 it should go into a new page =

    automaticaly.

    Steve

    On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 02:52:58 +0100, newnewnew =

    =

    > how I
    > need, now it says Page 1, and i filled up the name column how do I add=

    > another page with the same format?

    -- =

    Steve (3)