[SOLVED] download excel

  1. #1
    Lyn
    Guest

    [SOLVED] download excel

    How do I load excel onto my windows xp computer?

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: download excel

    You gotta buy it. It is not part of the operating system (xp). It is a stand
    alone program or part of MS Office. Try ebay for xl97sr2 or a later version.
    Just make sure you get a LEGAL copy with the codes.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    GreyGoose
    Guest

    Re: download excel

    You can also go to one of the student/teacher websites, like,
    www.gradware.com or www.journeyed.com, and buy it from them. You'll need
    to prove you're a student or a teacher, but the prices are great. And be
    sure to get the MS Office version with Access. I say this because at
    some point, you'll end up needing it and Access & Excel are kissin'
    cousins of one another. You will need to know Access, even if it's a
    little bit!

    You can Google, 'student-teacher software' & it will give you more sites
    to choose from.

  4. #4
    helena
    Guest

    Re: download excel

    GreyGoose wrote:
    > You can also go to one of the student/teacher websites, like,
    > www.gradware.com or www.journeyed.com, and buy it from them. You'll need
    > to prove you're a student or a teacher, but the prices are great.

    Another really great site is www.academicsuperstore.com. Same deal -
    you have to be a student or teacher, but the prices are some of the
    best out there...