Excel can't find OE

  1. #1
    GL
    Guest

    Excel can't find OE

    Hi, I test my code at home; the email sent out find. I copied the code at
    work, when click the command button, it said no mail system installed. Both
    system have W2K, Office2K and OE. I know OE worked fine, because I can send
    email from Acess 2K. On another computer at work, I used the same worksheet,
    the mail sending was successfully.
    What did I miss?
    Thank you.
    GL

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Excel can't find OE

    Hi GL

    See
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    brian walker
    Guest

    Re: Excel can't find OE

    What are you using for code?

  4. #4
    G Lam
    Guest

    Re: Excel can't find OE

    Brian,
    Here is the code. I copy this from the internet.
    It worked fine in my home pc and two pcs at work, but one W2K pc at work
    said no email system. While this pc can send email (OE) from Access 2K.
    Any idea.
    I checked Ron's link, but no luck.
    Would there be setup or installation issues in W2K or Excel 2K?
    GL

    Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
    If Application.MailSystem <> xlNoMailSystem Then

    Add_range
    With ActiveWorkbook

    'For several recipients.
    .SendMail Recipients:="[email protected]", Subject:="Daily"
    .Close SaveChanges:=False
    End With
    Application.MailLogoff
    Else
    MsgBox "No MS-postsystem are installed.", vbInformation, _
    "E-mail message"
    Sub Add_range()
    Dim wbOriginal As Workbook
    Dim wsOriginal As Worksheet
    Dim wsTarget As Worksheet
    Dim rnSource As Range

    Set wbOriginal = ThisWorkbook
    Set wsOriginal = wbOriginal.Worksheets(3)

    With wsOriginal
    Set rnSource = .Range("A1:D10")
    End With

    Application.ScreenUpdating = False

    Workbooks.Add (xlWBATWorksheet)

    Set wsTarget = ActiveSheet

    rnSource.Copy

    wsTarget.Range("A1").PasteSpecial Paste:=8
    wsTarget.Range("A1").PasteSpecial (xlPasteValue)

    With Application
    ..CutCopyMode = False
    ..ScreenUpdating = True
    End With

    End Sub

    "brian walker" <[email protected]> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news:[email protected] ¤¤¼¶¼g...