OT: NE1 know of a good SQL forum/NG??

  1. #1
    Bryan Dickerson
    Guest

    OT: NE1 know of a good SQL forum/NG??

    I'm sorely lacking in some SQL skills and need a recommendation to a good
    place to bounce some problems around for some answers. Any help is
    appreciated!

    Thanx!

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: NE1 know of a good SQL forum/NG??

    Microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming sounds like the sort you want?

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    onedaywhen

    Bob Phillips wrote:
    > > I'm sorely lacking in some SQL skills and need a recommendation to

    a good
    > > place to bounce some problems around for some answers. Any help is
    > > appreciated!

    > Microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming sounds like the sort you want?

    For general SQL stuff you could try comp.databases.theory, but those
    guys can be a bit harsh on newbies. Be sure to post DDL (CREATE TABLEs
    etc) and test data (INSERT INTOs etc).

    Jamie.

  4. #4
    Matt Jensen
    Guest

    Re: NE1 know of a good SQL forum/NG??

    Or click the news server msnews.microsoft.com in your newsreader and choose
    option to see list of all newsgroups, there may be a more specific and
    therefore useful group for you.
    Cheers
    Matt

    news:[email protected]...