How to set Tab-to-next-field in a custom form (created with VBA)

  1. #1
    jenelle
    Guest

    How to set Tab-to-next-field in a custom form (created with VBA)

    The custom VBA form has tab order between input fields set up, but tab
    behavior INSERTS tabs in the field. How to establish setting so user can tab
    from one field to the next.

    PS: Because some are text fields, I the "automatically advance to next field
    when max characters are typed" isn't an option.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: How to set Tab-to-next-field in a custom form (created with VBA)

    Look at the TabKeyBehavior Property of your controls.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    jenelle
    Guest

    Re: How to set Tab-to-next-field in a custom form (created with VB

    Tom,

    The TabKeyBehavior is set to false for the text fields; the cbo fields don't
    have this property.

    However, the Help for TKB sez that the tab settings are only recognizedif
    Multiline is set to true. This is seemingly illogical: I don't want
    Multiline allowed for fields like date, name.

    ???...I haven't tested this multiline yet--Can you explain the rationale.
    Maybe I'm reading Help incorrectly?