Assistance with linking please...

  1. #1
    Tom Bradstreet
    Guest

    Assistance with linking please...

    I am creating an workbook to track the daily in/out of personell. The first
    worksheet is a summary, then there is a page for each person that contains
    hourly blocks with a cell for comments. I am not tracking any historical
    information. Currently I have assigned a name for each worksheet, and the
    users will press CTRL-G and select their names to get to their sheets. I
    would like to have the users just click on their names and go to their
    worksheets. Is this possible?
    Is there a better way to do this?

    Thanks for the help.

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Assistance with linking please...

    Hi Tom,

    See David McRitchie's Table Of Contents page at:

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...