Convert CSVs to Excel workbook

  1. #1
    Max
    Guest

    Convert CSVs to Excel workbook

    Hi

    We store our data in CSV files. Our new requirement is to send users
    report in Excel format. Suppose we have 5 CSV files, we need to merge
    these CSV files into an Excel workbook, with each csv and worksheets

    My quesion is how to convert the CSV's to Excel workbook?

    pls help

    regards

    Max

  2. #2
    David
    Guest

    RE: Convert CSVs to Excel workbook

    Hi Max,
    Open the file up in Excel you will be taken through a set of screens that
    will walk you through the process. It is pretty straight forward, especially
    if it is truely CSV file. Try it.

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Convert CSVs to Excel workbook

    If the file has the extension .CSV, then Excel will just open the file. It
    will not use the text import wizard.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...