Excel form in Outlook

  1. #1
    Bas Harnas
    Guest

    Excel form in Outlook

    Hi,
    I was trying to add-in a Microsoft Office Spreadsheet Custom Control
    and so being able to display an Excel sheet in an Outlook form. This
    works fine.
    However, when I post the contents (with IPM.Note or IPM.Post) it will
    not display the contents. So when I open the form, I see the Excel sheet and
    can do whatever I want and I can post it. But reading after posting the
    message is more
    or less empty.

    The message after opening is :
    to help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects in
    this form were not loaded.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated

    (Form is published in Personal Forms library, Office version is 2003)

    Can anybody tell me how to attach this Excel Control to already written
    messages?

  2. #2
    Sharad Naik
    Guest

    Re: Excel form in Outlook

    This basically seems like the Outlook feature for blocking the code.
    You better post this question on microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba NG.

    One work around could be create a digital signature, digitally sign the
    code,
    and inform all concerned to install your digital certificate on their PC.

    Sharad

    news:[email protected]...