Central Ohio Excel Programming Interest Groups?

  1. #1
    PJF
    Guest

    Central Ohio Excel Programming Interest Groups?

    Are there any Excel VBA interests groups that meet or correspond regularly
    in the central Ohio area?

    Thanks,

    PJF

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Central Ohio Excel Programming Interest Groups?

    Hi PJ,

    Try:

    https://s.microsoft.com/mindshare/find/default.aspx

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    PJF
    Guest

    Re: Central Ohio Excel Programming Interest Groups?

    Thanks, Norman. I checked the MS site you suggested, but, alas, no
    like-minded user groups anywhere near my area.

    Kindest regards,

    PJF

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    KR
    Guest

    Re: Central Ohio Excel Programming Interest Groups?

    Do a google search for "Columbus Computer Society". I don't believe they
    have any sessions/groups specific to Excel or VBA, but it is one of the more
    likely places to find kindred spirits. Maybe visit their MS Office group
    meeting, and see if there are any "advanced" participants. You will also
    find that some of the folks in other groups (Access/Visual Basic
    programming, for example) may have Excel VBA experience.

    Another option would be to try OSU's CS Dept, although I suspect they are
    more into things like visual studio and other programming languages.

    good luck,
    Keith